This is a progressive course with emphasis on conversation and culture for those who have completed the previous courses or have studied Spanish for at least six years. At the end of this course, students will achieve the equivalent of A level (second part). At this level, students are able to describe and discuss many modern topics such as; immigration and integration, racism, poverty in Europe and developing countries, link between poverty and health, charities and governments, antisocial and criminal behaviour, impact of medical and scientific research and men and women in power and war.
There are 4 levels to be completed in 4 trimesters of 1 hour lessons.
Entry requirements: Written test here and oral test over the telephone.
WE SUPPORT OUR COURSES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Activity worksheets.
- Photocopied Materials.
- Questions worksheets per trimester.
- Reading links
- Video links
- Listening activities
WE OFFER YOU:
- Years of teaching experience
- Native and qualified, DBS checked teachers
- Proven higher GCSE results
- Proven conversational skills
- Homework correction (for the written homework you teacher will set up)
- Activate your brain and memory
- Sharpen your thinking skills
- Build confidence from day one
- Gain skills for life
YOU HAVE TO:
- Buy a course book Add to the cart
- Bring a note book and a pen
- Read the readings agreed with the teacher
- Translate and answer the questions provided
- Learn the vocabulary from one week to the other
- Do your weekly homework
There are no reviews yet.