This is a progressive course with emphasis on conversation and culture for those with a good understanding of the Spanish grammatical structures; present, past, future and conditional. Students must have at least two years’ experience learning the language. This course is ideal for those wanting to refresh their conversational skills. At the end of this course students will achieve the equivalent of the GCSE higher tier (first part). You will learn about daily routines, chores, accidents, family, festivals, holidays, food and drinks, buying souvenirs, transport, getting directions to go to places, etc.
There are 4 levels to be completed in 4 trimesters of 1 hour lessons.
Entry requirements: Written test here and oral test over the telephone.
WE SUPPORT OUR COURSES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Activity worksheets.
- Photocopied Materials.
- Questions worksheets per trimester.
- Listening activities
WE OFFER YOU:
- Years of teaching experience
- Native and qualified, DBS checked teachers
- Proven higher GCSE results
- Proven conversational skills
- Homework correction (for the written homework you teacher will set up)
- Activate your brain and memory
- Sharpen your thinking skills
- Build confidence from day one
- Gain skills for life
YOU HAVE TO:
- Buy a course book
- Bring a note book and a pen
- Translate and answer the questions provided
- Learn the vocabulary from one week to the other
- Do your weekly homework
There are no reviews yet.