This is a progressive course with emphasis on conversation and culture for those with at least one year’s knowledge of Spanish and being familiar with the present tense grammatical structures. At the end of this course students will achieve the equivalent of the GCSE foundation tier. You will learn about the future and past tenses with many different topics: Holidays, spare time, describing a day out, talking about experiences, food, restaurants, relationships, personalities, incidents and accidents, etc.
There are 4 levels to be completed in 4 trimesters of 1 hour lessons.
Entry requirements: Written test here and oral test over the telephone.
WE SUPPORT OUR COURSES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Activity worksheets.
- Photocopied Materials.
- Questions worksheets per trimester.
- Listening activities
WE OFFER YOU:
- Years of teaching experience
- Native and qualified, DBS checked teachers
- Proven higher GCSE results
- Proven conversational skills
- Homework correction (for the written homework you teacher will set up)
- Activate your brain and memory
- Sharpen your thinking skills
- Build confidence from day one
- Gain skills for life
YOU HAVE TO:
- Buy a course book
- Bring a note book and a pen
- Translate and answer the questions provided
- Learn the vocabulary from one week to the other
- Do your weekly homework
There are no reviews yet.