This is a progressive course with emphasis on conversation and culture for those without or with little knowledge of Spanish. Each term is thematic and you will learn different topics. You will learn about asking and giving personal information, describing where you live, describing daily routines, what you do after work, clubs, sports, etc. You will learn about the phonetic sounds and the present tense grammatical structures: regular and irregular verbs, radical changing verbs and reflexive verbs.
There are 4 levels to be completed in 4 trimesters of 1 hour lessons.
WE SUPPORT OUR COURSES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Activity worksheets.
- Photocopied Materials.
- Free Podcasts (audio files)
- Questions and answers worksheets per trimester.
- Listening activities
WE OFFER YOU:
- Years of teaching experience
- Native and qualified, DBS checked teachers
- Proven higher GCSE results
- Proven conversational skills
- Homework correction (for the written homework you teacher will set up)
- Activate your brain and memory
- Sharpen your thinking skills
- Build confidence from day one
- Gain skills for life
YOU HAVE TO:
- Buy a course book
- Bring a note book and a pen
- Listen to the audios provided
- Translate the questions and answers provided
- Learn the vocabulary from one week to the other
- Do your weekly homework
There are no reviews yet.