This is a progressive course with emphasis on conversation and culture for those who have completed the previous courses or have studied Spanish for at least four or five years. At the end of this course, students will achieve the equivalent of A level (first part). At this level, students are able to describe and discuss many modern topics such as; the role of women at work and at home, feminism, chauvinism, society and gay marriage. Positive and negative influence of singers, musicians, politicians in our society, the national and local identity in Spain, South America and England, etc.
There are 4 levels to be completed in 4 trimesters of 1 hour lessons.
Entry requirements: Written test here and oral test over the telephone.
WE SUPPORT OUR COURSES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Activity worksheets.
- Photocopied Materials.
- Questions worksheets per trimester.
- Reading links
- Video links
- Listening activities
WE OFFER YOU:
- Years of teaching experience
- Native and qualified, DBS checked teachers
- Proven higher GCSE results
- Proven conversational skills
- Homework correction (for the written homework you teacher will set up)
- Activate your brain and memory
- Sharpen your thinking skills
- Build confidence from day one
- Gain skills for life
YOU HAVE TO:
- Buy a course book
- Bring a note book and a pen
- Read the readings agreed with the teacher
- Translate and answer the questions provided
- Learn the vocabulary from one week to the other
- Do your weekly homework
There are no reviews yet.