This is a progressive course with emphasis on having fun and widening their vocabulary in Spanish. Children start our Spangles Spanish Reading Programme, helping them with their reading and writing. They will enjoy singing, creating artwork and joining in with lively activities, playing games, performing mini dramas and role plays, all in Spanish! Children will talk about themselves, say how old they are, where they live, how they feel and what they like to do. They will also learn the colours, numbers and days of the week, the weather, animals and they will be able to describe pets, objects and family members, places and much more.
WE SUPPORT OUR COURSES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Activity worksheets
- Photocopied Materials
- Colours, pens, paint, fruits, etc.
- Listening activities
- Collectable picture vocabulary at the end of each lesson
WE OFFER YOU:
- Years of teaching experience
- Native and qualified, DBS checked teachers
- Proven higher GCSE results
- Proven conversational skills
- Classwork marked and corrected
- Stimulate imagination, creativity and memory
- Develop self-esteem
- Improve social skills
- Build confidence from day one
- Introduction to the Spanish Culture
- Gain skills for life
YOU HAVE TO:
- Bring your child
- Revise with him or her the picture weekly vocabulary
There are no reviews yet.